BABA LEIGH IS RELEASED BUT THE REAL TRAITORS ARE THE IMAMS AND
ALIEU MBOGE WHO GAVE THE GO AHEAD TO JAMMEH FOR HIS INITIAL ARREST
By Papa Kumba Loum
The release of Imam Baba Leigh is a welcome relief to all and we must commend all those who were in solidarity with the Imam, especially the online newspapers for keeping up the pressure on the Kanilia monster. The UK, USA and the EU must also be commended for adding to the pressure. It was rubbish talk from Njogu Bah stating that Jammeh was not pressured by anyone into releasing the Imam. Njogu Bah is nothing but a 7 feet self-seeking, pathetic buffoon but let him take note that like all those evil and wretched sycophants before him, nemesis will catch up with him.
Observing the whole façade on Gambia TV, my respect for Imam Baba Leigh was even more heightened. His body language said it all. He had utter disgust and disdain for all those idiots. The so-called Imams present are Imams for hire, and I am sure their families and congregation must be equally disgusted and sickened with the stupid and dim-witted utterances they made.
These Muslim leaders have publicly sold their souls to a thief, a drug trafficker, a liar and a murderer. All these so-called men of God know exactly what Yahya Jammeh is up to and they nevertheless support him because he gives them a lot of money.
It is also confirmed from reliable sources that before Jammeh arrested Imam Baba Leigh he consulted them and they gave him the blessing and go ahead. What will however shock you is the involvement of Alieu Mboge in this whole saga.
Alieu Mboge who hitherto was a sworn enemy of Jammeh after Jammeh disgraced him following the 1994 coup d’état by arresting him and declaring him a thief, seizing his properties and forcing him into exile in London where he was in limbo until he was “pardoned” by Jammeh. He has now decided to reinvent himself as a Jammeh devotee. People who know Alieu Mboge in London can testify to the fact that he was at one time arranging and ready to sponsor a coup d’état against Jammeh and openly spoke about how idiotic and corrupt Jammeh is. This same Alieu Mboge had the audacity of labeling Imam Baba Leigh by likening him to the notorious Imam Hamza who preached hatred in the UK. You tell me Uncle Alieu in your stupid wisdom, what hate speech did Imam Bam Leigh preached? As if to add insult to injury, Alieu Mboge insinuated that Baba Leigh was being used by others and that he should only talk about things he knows otherwise he will be whipped by Jammeh- what a disgrace you are Alieu. As if trying to belittle Imam Baba Leigh some more, he called him my little brother. Shame on you Alieu Mboge! I am sure that your children Jorjoh, Malick and Neneh are dying from embarrassment. Most people have in the past considered you as a self-made man, a man of principle and a proud man for that matter but we all now know who you are and what you are made of.
Gambians the reason why Yahya Jammeh is in power for so long is because of the likes of Alieu Mboge dressed in the name of the Secretary of the Gambian Muslim Elders. I said before to the dislike of some that Yayaha Jammmeh is only 20 percent of the Gambia’s problem. The remaining 80 percent are the likes of Alieu Mboge, Njogu Bah, Imam Ratib Kah, Imam Fatty, Dr Tamsir Mbow, Lamin Jobarteh, Joseph Joof, Crispen Grey Johnson (the list is endless) and all those Judges and so called technocrats who have helped Jammeh perpetuate himself and causing untold suffering to Gambians.
The good thing however is that we now live in the digital age and we are recording and documenting all your deeds and utterances. The day of reckoning is coming and we will have to deal not only with Yahay Jammeh but with all you disgusting so-called opinion leaders.
I would urge the online papers to record and replay the utterances made during the stage manage release of Baba Leigh aired on Gambian TV especially statements made by Alieu Mboge . Please do so for the benefit of the listeners. We are preparing a Diary of the Gambia’s who is who from 1994-2013. Gambians need to know themselves.